Why a Medical ID is critical — Medical IDs are a simple and practical way to communicate important information to first responders in a medical emergency. If you have ongoing medical conditions, drug or food allergies, or take multiple medicines, your doctor has probably recommended that you wear a medical ID. We also cater to medical professionals.
Peace of mind in emergencies
People with certain medical conditions wear medical IDs to alert emergency medical professionals in an emergency. Some people order medical IDs engraved with their blood type, online health records, and contact information. Some examples of conditions that warrant a medical ID are:
- Allergies to Foods, Nuts, Drugs or Insects
- Alzheimer’s/Memory Impairment
- Children with Special Needs (autism, aspergers)
- Cardiac problems (angina, arrhythmias, pacemakers)
- Epilepsy/Seizure disorder
- Rare diseases
Find a style that fits your needs. Need a reminder on how to place your order? Sure! Click here.