Made with you in mind
The success of Charms4U is down to the fact that the choice is yours and not ours.
Together with her family, Debbie quickly transformed Charms4U into a successful business with growing popularity across the UK and overseas. Out went the disconnected approach to customers she’d often witnessed in business and in came the relatable, personalised-led creator with a passion for people’s stories, birth stones and reviving the lost art of listening to her customers. Customers requests inspired by the business idea led to the expanding range you see today, now including corporate gifts.
Today Charms4U pieces are considered little treasures to represent any part of life’s journeys. Every combination is unique.
Create your keyrings, bracelets, necklaces bookmarks or zip tags with charms from our vast range. Our enduring commitment guides the creation and artistry of the Charms4U Collection to bring you the perfect personalised gift.
Handmade Horse Shoes
In addition to Charms4U we also offer unique and custom wedding gift options from our sister company Handmade Horseshoe gifts here.
Giving & Goals
Charms4U™ aims to establish its own charity providing funding to people in need of mental & emotional support who cannot afford the support services they need. Additionally, a portion of all proceeds go to a range of deserving charities that are close to my heart:
- Hot Dogs — launched Christmas 2018! Every £1 from your purchase of a Charms4U dog keyring will go towards Hot Dogs, providing warm, waterproof coats for the dogs of homeless people. This is a worthy cause to support.
- The Mare & Foal Sanctuary — founded in 1988 by Rosemary Kind.
- HorseWorld — the Southwest’s leading charity caring primarily for horses, ponies & donkeys.
- ARC Animal Rescue — going for over 40 years. Originally started as “Sidmouth Animal Welfare & Animal Rescue Centre
- Handmade Horseshoe Gifts — Wedding Horseshoe designs: Classic, Traditional, Vintage or Scottish with a clan tartan.
Please click here to shop now. If you don’t see what you are looking for please contact us or even visit us at one of our events in the Southwest.